From time to time I get commissioned to make some unusual instruments.
I always enjoy the problem solving challenge that these atypical projects create in both design and manufacture.
Here is an example of a recent commission.
The Stealth Custom Ergonomic Headless Guitar
Click image for more photos
- Brazilian Mahogany Body and Neck
- Brazilian Mahogany Carved Top
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Silver Edge Binding and Fingerboard Side Markers
- ABM Hardware ABM
- Stainless Steel Frets
- Seymour Duncan Pick Ups with 5 Way Switching Configuration
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System (BFTS)
- Black/Brown Translucent Finish
Construction case study here...